Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: OT: Car Guys-Some Altec Fodder

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    OT: Car Guys-Some Altec Fodder

    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: OT: Car Guys-Some Altec Fodder

    :2thumbsup:
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    OT: Car Guys-Some Altec Fodder


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: OT: Car Guys-Some Altec Fodder

    I feel the need, THE NEED FOR SPEED !!! I need to got out and price some tires I think I maybe going through a pair or two !! Now that looks like a whole lot of fun !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.